Saturday, February 23, 2008

Windmills galore...

Well I went flying on my first official day here working for the Forestry Service. The one thing that I can't get over is the amount of electricity producing windmills that they have here in Abilene. We went on a flight about 95 miles to the west of Abilene, TX there was a small fire that was out there but the ground crew had it already under control, and on the way there we must have seen hundreds of these huge windmills and there were alot of places that looked like they were building more daily. Well today is going to be exciting, as I think that there will be a high danger of significant fire activity, due to high winds and low relative humidity! Went shopping at the mall yesterday and bought some jeans for about $9.00 at Steve and Barry's. I have been kicking the idea around about getting Les a pretty sweet present, any ideas??? I think I know what I want to get her, but suggestions would be helpful!

3 comments:

Les said...

I have a suggestion! Come home and help me pack! :)

Blessings All Mine said...

LOL, Les. I would say something "sparkly" or something for the new house...like a gorgeous mirror or a picture or something. Maybe a pinup of Sonny Corinthos, Jason Morgan, or Johnny Zachara? hahahahaha. JK. Hey, a BFF has to try to help a sista out, right!

LC said...

Just as long as it isn't a locket with you picture on it....remember that Les?