Monday, February 25, 2008

Staypuff the Marshmellow Man...

Here is my gratuitious reference to the Ghostbusters movie. The wind was blowing so hard here in Amarillo that as I was walking to the airplane today my windbreaker inflated just like a hot air balloon! We got sent out on a fire about 73 miles south of here, it took 15 minutes to get there and about 40 minutes to get back.... talk about windy! Well I will be leaving here in about 30 minutes as at 6 pm we are done for the day. Our hotel is about 13 miles from the airport, so we have a little bit of a drive after getting off work tonight. I know that I have been hitting you with a barrage of new posts since I have headed here to Texas, but it really does help to kill the time that I am spending out here, missing my wife and our soon to be new home!

5 comments:

Les said...

I miss you too! You be careful flying in those high winds!

Blessings All Mine said...

Yes, MJD. Please be careful. Oh, and do me this favor. When it's time to board off the plane...look at your co-pilot and say, "bah...bye!" hahaha

Les said...

Ha! I love it!

Unknown said...

lol

LeLe said...

"What part didn't you understand: the 'buh' or the 'bye'? Buh-bye!"