Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Go Diego, Go...

Well we are here at the Amarillo and the what was on the T.V. when we got here... go, diego, go. Wish I was back home in Arkansas watching that with my neice. We are probably going to be doing some flying today, but just to patrol and look for fires and if we see one, go to work. Went and rented some movies last night, but I was pretty limited on the ones that I could get as I didn't want to get one that Les and I would want to watch together as I am a horrible person to watch movies with if I have already seen it. Just ask Lele and Les about watching the "Blair Witch Project!" I know that some of you that read this blog are probably overwhelmed by the amount of posts on this blog, but keep your eyes peeled there will be plenty more in the next couple of weeks.

4 comments:

LeLe said...

Yeah, hearing "Hold on...this part coming up is really scary!" is not my idea of a good movie experience. Haha. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mom

Les said...

I hope Lora reads this post!

LC said...

hahaha! I love that you and Les find your spare time watching Dora and Diego! Too funny! Trust me, Rylee didn't want to go to school today, she'd much rather be watching Diego with Uncle Matt too!! I am loving the posts! Keep 'um coming!