Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stole this from Lele's myspace...

1. Raised in: Arlington, TX
2. Planned baby: Yes, but I think that I was the last attempt.
3. Birth date: April 15th
4. Any siblings: none
5. Younger or older: again none
6. Hair color: brown, or whatever color hat I am wearing
7. Hair length: short
8. first school: Kennedale Elementary
9. Eye color: brown
10. Shoe size: 12
11. Mood: happy, like always, but really sad that I am not at home w/ the wifey
12. Smell: I like lots of smells, kinda hard to narrow it down
13. Height : 6' 3''
14. Lefty/righty: righthanded, but wish that I was lefthanded

LOVE LIFE:
1. Do you remember your first real relationship? not really
2. Do you believe in love? yes
3. Shortest relationship? a couple of days
4. Have you ever been heartbroken? yes
5. Are you liking someone now? I love my wife
6. Have you ever fallen for a friend? yes Les
7. Are you afraid of commitment? no
8. Do you believe in love at first sight? yes
9. Longest relationship? Les and I have been together for about 8 years

THIS OR THAT:
1. Love or money? love, because money can't buy you that
2. Coffee or alcohol? coffee, but it has to be that flavored coffee
3. One night stands or relationships? relationships
4. Television or internet? tv, have to be able to watch my shows
5. Pepsi or coke? pepsi fan, used to drink a ton of mt. dew
6. Fun night out or romantic night in? romantic night in
7. Phone or in Person? phone, I talk on mine all the time... les said I am like a little high school girl when I am on my cell phone
8. Aim or myspace im? don't really use either

HAVE YOU EVER:
1. Have you ever been caught sneaking out? never snuck out the house
2. Have you ever skinny dipped? yes
3. Have you ever done something you regret? who hasn't
4. Have you ever been on a house boat? yes
5. Have you ever finished an entire jaw breaker? no
6. Have you ever colored your hair? yes, I bleached it blonde in college
7. Have you ever been streaking? no, but I have run through the house naked

ARE YOU:
1. Are you missing someone right now? my wife
2. Are you talking to anyone right now? no
3. Are you German? yes, Disch is german name I think
4. Are you Italian? no but they do have some good food
5. Are you French? no
6. Are you Russian? no
7. Are you Norwegian? no
8. Are you Indian? hope not, those people charge to much money on their toll-roads, just ask Les
9. Are you Irish? nope
10. Are your parents still married? yes

DO YOU:
1. Do you get depressed about things easily? no I am generally a pretty happy person
2. Do you live life to the fullest? sometimes
3. Are you comfortable with the way you look? not really, I am pretty thick in the middle, but that is all going to change, Les and I are turning one of our new rooms in our house to a workout room
4. How do you dress? T-shirt and jeans, I think that Les wants me to dress a little more....preppy but when the weight comes off, then we can talk
5. Are you scared of growing old alone? Nope, I have Les
6. What do you want to be when you grow up? I am already a pilot, so I would say, a dad
7. Favorite season? Spring
8. Are you a vegetarian? judging from my size, I would say "no" I do need to mix in a salad every now and then
9. Current song you are listening to? just the steady hum of the heater in this room here at the airport

6 comments:

LeLe said...

I was thinking about the bleached hair the other day. Don't ask me why...but I was laughing. Ah, memories.

Unknown said...

It wasn't just bleached blonde. It was WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got to Henderson and saw a White headed kid say, Hi Mom and Dad and nearly fell over. Must admit Matt didn't want his ear pierced (afraid of needles) and didn't even ask for a tatoo ( afraid of needles) Guess the hair didn't hurt!!!!!!!!! Mom

Les said...

I loved this post! However, I think you're more of a "fun night out" kind of guy versus a "romantic night in" kind of guy.

LC said...

2. Have you ever skinny dipped? yes
3. Have you ever done something you regret? who hasn't (Refer to the previous question)!!

LOL! Hate to be all sappy, but I love ya Matt. I couldn't have hand picked a better bro-in-law or Uncle for Rylee! Come home safely and SOON!

Unknown said...

I love the one where you said your already a pilot...so you guess you would want to be a dad. So sweet!

Les said...

I agree, Sooz. I liked that one too!