Thursday, January 17, 2008

This has to be one of the longest weeks on record...

Well this has been a pretty trying and extremely long work week. It all started out on Monday morning, I couldn't sleep, kept waking up that evening from the same messed up dream you know the one that ends when you roll over then as soon as you drift back to sleep you pick up right where you left off... whats up with that? Well Les took my temp that morning and it was 102, well after some ibuprofen and some shut eye I went to work flying to St. Louis. Not a good idea, should have stayed home and rested, but I felt the incessant need to head to work and do my job. Well the next day I felt a little bit better and went flying again, well I probably should have stayed home this night as well... but all was well and didn't feel anymore negative affects during the evening. Well Wed. rolled around and I was all better, went flying and the flight went well... only problem was that the long week was taking its toll on my brains ability to remember important information, such as, me leaving my wallet in the plane early Thur. morning and me driving back to Sheridan without it! Well after my return trip to Little Rock to get it, I got home at about 5:30 am, just in time to hear Les's alarm clock going off. Well I actually get Thursday night off, but I have to head out to South Carolina at 6:00 am by airline flight on Friday morning to pick up an airplane and fly it back to Hot Springs that afternoon. Then on Saturday, Les has her cheer competition, that I am actually looking forward to, it is alot more fun to watch when I actually know what to look for when they are cheering, you know the running man, cartwheels, etc... Then after that competition is over Les and I are heading out and going to Texas (6 hour drive) to visit my parents and have our X-mas with them. I think this week would have started out alot better had I had more cowbell...

7 comments:

LeLe said...

Okay, I think this is your funniest post yet. "I got a feva, and the only prescription...is more cowbell!" Christophen Walken AND the running man in one post? Priceless. Hope your trip to Texas is safe and fun.

B Lines said...

You crack me up! Where can I get more cowbell?!

Les said...

"I got a feva and the only prescription is more cowbell. I gotta have more cowbell, baby!"

Blessings All Mine said...

I think you would being doing a huge disservice if you didn't play the *heck* outta that thing! LOVED the cowbell! hahaha. You might have been able to fly better if you had an ear-wax gold sweater that hit you at your mid-drift! HEHE

LeLe said...

Chelle, you forgot to mention that his muffin-top needed to be hanging out of his jeans...haha.

Blessings All Mine said...

tag your it. read my blog!

LeLe said...

Okay, time for a new post... :)

Thanks for lunch/supper (aka "lupper") on Saturday.