Wednesday, January 2, 2008

And a good time was had by all...

This New Years Eve was a blast... Les and I invited Lele and Mabe, and Michelle and Eric over for a little party to ring in the new year. The evening was filled with laughs and story telling and I don't think that I have laughed that hard in a long time. If you want to know what all the rucus was about you just need to ask Eric about his theory on Kansas women. This is definately something that we should do again, but probably at a bigger venue as our apartment is the size of a postage stamp. I sure hope that everyone had a great beginning to the new year like Les I did.

6 comments:

LeLe said...

Love the Nona quote. Haha.

We had a GREAT time and we need to do it again.

Unknown said...

So glad you all had a Happy New Year with great friends!

Les said...

I "second" Lele's comment! I also must say that Mabe cracked me up too. He's my hip-hop brotha!

Blessings All Mine said...

We had so much fun, too, MJD! "As the settlers moved west...."

LeLe said...

Les, now Mabe has dubbed himself "M to the K" on our blog. He said he might actually do a blog post this weekend! Can you believe it?

Matt said...

I miss you Matt, but I love that you have your very own blog. Not many boys have them. Good job!

-Jules