Sunday, January 13, 2008

Les finally went flying with me... and now my back hurts!

Well Les honored her promise to me that she would go flying to St. Louis and back after I passed my recent checkride. Well the entire flight I was sitting the same position attempting to be still so as not to frighten her and now I am stove up from the flight on Friday night! Les did quite well only a couple of times did she freak out... I should have told her that it was me that turned down the lights in the cockpit. She was pretty glad to be back on the ground in Little Rock when we landed, so much that she kissed the ground at the airport after we landed. I sure hope that I didn't scare her that much and that she goes flying with me again, it was alot of fun.

4 comments:

LeLe said...

Hey, anytime you need some company, I'm game. I ain't scurred. I can't speak for MK, but...I like to travel, so...just let me know! :)

Les said...

Look, there are some people in this world who are comfortable with being 7,000 feet above the ground, I'm just not one of those people!

Unknown said...

I'm with Les about loving the ground on which we walk and drive...but once I am up in the air its so beautiful you can't help except love it. Proud of Les for going with you and hope she'll go again.

B Lines said...

I've only flown once in my life. I was afraid to before I actually did. And I was sure I would be afraid the whole time. But, I felt really excited as we took off. I really liked it and would do it again in a heartbeat. That is if I had a place to go. I don't know if I would feel the same in a small plane, but I'd be willing to give it a shot.