Saturday, July 21, 2007

Random Questions

1. I’ve come to realize that my last kiss was…earlier today, quick peck w/ Les as she was reading Harry Potter.
2. I am listening to…the air conditioner kick on.
3. I talk…alot and my stories usually contain to many unneeded details.
4. I am dating…no one, probably have to move out if I did that... besides Les said that I have no game.
5. My best friend…Is reading her book... and I am entertaining myself!
6. My car is…I have two vehicles, a truck and a car and they are both old and worn out.
7. I hate it when people ask…dumb questions!
8. Love…is a two way street.
9. Marriage is...very rewarding
10. Somewhere, someone is thinking…hold my beer, watch this. We are in Arkansas.
11. I’m always…happy, very rarely do I get mad at all.
12. I have a secret cheesy crush…on Catherine Zeta Jones, its ok Les knows.
13. My mobile phone…is getting ready to be upgraded next month, kinda excited about that.
14. When I wake up in the morning…I am up, once my feet hit the floor I am ready to start the day.
15. When I go to bed at night…I have to endure Les watching her DVD's of her fave show "Charmed." it helps her go to sleep, probably from boredom as that is show is pretty dumb.
16. Right now I am thinking about…the next word that I have to type, I am not the best typer in the world, I type 3000 words a minute, but its in my own language.
17. Babies are…constantly renamed in my house, Les likes to play the baby name game alot.
18. I get on myspace…every morning and check and see if someone sent me something, but I am to lazy to send other people messages!
19. Today I…hung out by myself as the wife read her book.
20. Tonight I will…probably keep doing the same thing as she looks like she has several pages to go.
21. Tomorrow I will…well the game plan is to get up and go to church, and then come home and watch Les read.
22. I really want…fly jets for a pretty major corporation, thats my dream.
23. Someone that will most likely repost this is…I think that everyone else has done one of these so probably no one.

6 comments:

LeLe said...

#10 - hilarious and so true.

#12 - it's okay because Les's cheesy crush is on Maurice Bernard (aka Sonny Carinthos).

Les said...

Ah Lele, you know me too well. I heart Maurice Bernard!

Les said...

#10 is pretty funny!

Unknown said...

Sounds like my husband with watching me read...although he really loves it because then he can play all his computer or play station games while I read.
I thought it was too funny that people were lined up at bookstores to purchase the Potter book. Anyone could have walked in Sheridan Walmart any time that night and got one without any waiting in line. They have a huge stack right in the front door.

LeLe said...

Gotta love S-town!

Unknown said...

Hi Matt - I'd answer these questions, but who else would want to know the answers. haha lOve, Mom By the way, your father has a crush on Catherine Zeta Jones too. He calls her Zeta Beta Jones - He's making her a Delta Zeta I guess. As close as he can get.
Think I knew most of your answers!!