Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Texas Rangers start off the new season with what else... a loss.

Well as some of you know, I am a die hard baseball fan and I was so pumped up yesterday that it was Opening Day of baseball season that I couldn't stand it... well my favorite team is the Texas Rangers and they haven't done much in the last 8-10 years. Well why would my expectations be any different then they normally are? Well with the start of every new season, comes bigger and better expectations, well the Rangers didn't fail to disappoint... they started the season like they have the previous 4 seasons, with a loss. Well thank goodness there are 161 more games to go till the end of the season. Sincerely, the Fort Stockton Giant.

4 comments:

LC said...

Dear Fort Stockton Giant-
If they haven't done anything in the past 8 - 10 years, should you really be expecting a blow out season? I hope you are getting good naps in the air planes while all the gringos play on the computers! Hope to see you soon!

Sincerly-
LC

Unknown said...

I love me some baseball.

Brad said...

What do you think of the Arkansas Naturals? I'm sure you will come up and see a game or 2 in your "spare" time.

LeLe said...

Haha, LC. I'm gonna start calling Matt "FSG."