Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Iphone here I come...

Well today I have done quite well on watching what I eat and exercising. I drank tons of water and I walked about 4 1/2 miles today! Needless to say there was a nice nap taken half-way through the day today! Well today was the third day here in Ft. Stockton and still no fires. Hopefully there will be something going on in the coming days, as sitting here can get extremelly boring and mundane. Got to go I hear Subway calling my name for dinner tonight, I think I will order the Jared special.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Les is SUCH a briber!

LC said...

Maybe you'll be the next Jared!! Forget flying for the forestry...Subway promotions here I come!!

Unknown said...

Subway is good stuff. Iphones are better so stick with it! I have one at work and it totally rocks.