Monday, April 7, 2008

Momma, I'm coming home....

Well tomorrow my relief pilot comes out here to relieve me in Fort Stockton, I cannot put into words the sense of joy and happiness that I am feeling right now!!! You know if I was on fire detail anywhere else in the U.S.A. it might not be so bad. Why can't they have fires in Destin, FL or the somewhere in the Florida Keys? Well I talked to my Chief pilot a minute ago and it looks like I will be flying to St. Louis on Thursday and Friday and then I will have the weekend off, my parents are hopefully going to be coming down to celebrate my B-day. Don't think that I will leave my phone on, at all this weekend... I am turning it off all weekend, no phone calls from work, so if you need to holler at me, you need to do that before Friday evening!!!

Sincerely,
F.S.G.

3 comments:

LeLe said...

Nice Ozzy reference, FSG. So glad you're coming home. Does that mean Leslie's not gonna come to the DZ thing on Saturday???

LC said...

YEAH!!!! Matt's coming home! I am super excited that you are finally leaving Gringo-ville! I hope you have a fabulous weekend with your parents. I am sure they are looking forward to spending some quality time with you. As I am sure Les is too! I wish you guys could make it up here to see my apartment all finished (or mostly finished) and so you could play with Rylee on y'alls B-Days!! Hope all is well!!

Blessings All Mine said...

Be careful!