Monday, April 21, 2008

Seek Shelter....

Thats what the people in Fort Stockton are doing today, as I have returned today... Well I hope that everyone is having a good time back in civilization. I am out here in West Texas for the next 13 or so days on fire detail. My company did hire a friend of mine from Henderson and I think that he is going to take over for me on the checkrun to St. Louis, which should free me up to start flying the Cheyenne's for my company which I am very excited about! The temperature here is supposed to reach into the mid-90's today... not to fun if you ask me. But I am excited about one thing... while I am out here I plan to do good on my diet... if I can lose a vast sum of weight Les has promised to buy me an iphone, so here is to eating healthy while I am out here.

1 comment:

LC said...

Good Luck...I hope you get your iphone!!