Thursday, April 10, 2008

Back in St. Louis...

Well I am back doing the checkrun for a little while longer... but I am training up a friend of mine to take it over for me, today is his first day on the job. Well the flight up here was quite nice, all of the thunderstorms and nasty stuff stayed off to the east of us on the way up here. I am quite happy that my company recently purchased a new GPS for us to carry with us as it uses XM radio to depict the weather and thunderstorms... don't ask me how it does that, it just does it, thats all I need to know! When he gets trained up, I think that my company will be able to get me into their Cheyenne aircraft (they are the bigger, faster, more expensive airplanes) that we have! Well all else is well here and it feels good to be back from "the middle of nowhere" TX!

1 comment:

LeLe said...

I guess we can't call you Fort Stockton Giant anymore...how's Goliath? Glad you're closer to civilization.