Friday, August 3, 2007

Long week

This sure has been a long week for both Les and myself. We are in the process of getting things ready to move to Sheridan, which we are both excited about! We just aren't very excited about the actual moving part!!! Well it has been a pretty long week for other reasons too, my favorite baseball team (Texas Rangers) made some pretty big trades at the trade deadline in baseball! That probably doesn't mean anything to you guys, but it is kinda hard these days in professional sports to get comfortable with certain players staying on your fave team for their entire careers. A couple of players this week were inducted into the baseball hall of fame this week (Cal Ripen and Tony Gwynn) that played for the same team for their entire careers! I think that is the way that I would do it, if I would have ever played professional sports. Hope that everyone has had an excellent week...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hate moving! So glad I haven't had to in about 2 years. My favorite pro-baseball team is the Braves. I'm sure its because my dad has always watched them or the Cardinals. Love the pitcher, John Smoltz, for the Braves. He's been with them for a very long time. Nice. I saw Nolan Ryan pitch his last game as a Ranger..awesome game.

LeLe said...

So glad you are moving and we'll be living in the same town! I agree...me and MK are homebodies too and need some friends real bad. Good luck with the move and don't kill each other over it. :)

Blessings All Mine said...

If ya'll all such homebodies and live hum-drum lives--just wait. I've got some blonde and brown haired boys that will be more than happy to "entertain" you guys...