Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Cell phone upgrades and shoe store lost and founds...

Well thank goodness my two years on my current cell phone have come and gone as of the 11th of August!!! It seems that my Sony Ericsson phone has finally given up the ghost, sorry Chelle... I knew that you wanted a phone w/ some Bluetooth! I was getting ready to call Les this afternoon, flipped open the phone, the main screen is white... no info no picture, nothing. Well the phone still makes calls, I just have to remember what button combo does what to pull peoples names up. Well I was pretty depressed about the phone then I got a phone call that the shoe store that Les and I had gone to in Rogers, Ar had found my sunglasses today in the lost and found, so at least that was pretty nice... well hope that everyone had a better day then I did!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad they found your sunglasses. I e-mailed Lele this morning about a pilot job opening with Alltel. I think you can visit their site and its posted there for applying. Thought you might like to know about it. She may have already sent you the e-mail. Good luck with the new phone.

MJD said...

Thanks! I appreciate that! However, I don't have the hours to apply for the job. I have a buddy who might be interested. He's a great pilot and lives in Central AR.

Unknown said...

Hooray Matt - Your luck is FINALLY changing with sunglasses. Love, Mom

LeLe said...

How did they know they were your sunglasses? Did you call every store in the mall? Haha.

MJD said...

I lost the sunglasses in one of three stores after Les and I went out to eat w/ her mamaw and friend. Called all of the stores that we had gone to and gave them a description of the sunglasses. The guy called me and told me they had found them before opening the next day.

Blessings All Mine said...

That's okay, MJD--I'm getting a Samsung r500 today! Just as soon as the dude from Alltel calls me! So, you have to hook me up with some funny tones the next time we meet up--which reminds me--how soon are you and Les gonna want to come down to hang with me and Eric?

MJD said...

Chelle,
as soon as all the madness associated w/ moving, fire season, school starting seem to subside we would love to come down and hang out!