Saturday, August 18, 2007

I know that arson is unlawful but...

Does anyone want to set some fires for me this weekend??? Not really, I am just real anxious to fly... don't want anyone to go to jail on my behalf, but I sure hope some stuff catches on fire right quick and in a hurry!!! It has been a long last couple of days... I know that everyone that reads this blog puts up with me talking about aviation, but bear with me on this one. This is why the last couple of days have been such a drag... When I get to actually fly the twin-engine airplane at work... I only get to fly if there are any fires that we have to go and put out. No fires, no fly. Well to make matters worse, the trailer, that we are staying in between going out flying on fires has a piss-poor excuse for an air conditioner... it was 91 degrees in there the other day and 90 yesterday! Our supervisor over there, the one that flys with me... won't let us taxi the airplanes over to the actual nice pilots lounge that the have on the other side of the airport!!! Well my boss told me that he was going to make some phone calls to try and get it to where we are sitting inside in the A/C and lounging on recliners, rather then sitting in that sauna of a place that we were staying in. Well hope that everyone else has a cooler weekend then I do...

2 comments:

B Lines said...

Wow, good luck with that MJD. At least the heat has let up a LITTLE today. (Saturday)

Blessings All Mine said...

Sorry, MJD! Can't believe your supervisor hasn't made the change in venue already for your off-time. That's almost unlawful to force someone to stay in that type of environment!