Sunday, August 5, 2007

All is well now... wait I lost my sunglasses!!!

Well I know that everyone that reads my blog reads my wifes, so here goes... she was right, I was wrong! Well all was well after that brief argument while shopping, then I ended up losing my very expensive Ray-Ban sunglasses! I have no clue what happened to them, they could be anywhere... except for here at the house! Maybe it is best that I don't have a bunch of expensive things as this would happen alot more. Always seems that you lose the things that are the most valuable and the stuff that isn't worth a thing seems to stick around for years! Well hopefully I won't lose anything in the next 48 hours till Les and I get home to Malvern!!!

5 comments:

LeLe said...

That's the reason I won't pay over $15 for a pair of sunglasses and $15 is stretching it. I'll either sit on them, scratch them, or lose them. So, I buy Walmart cheapies.

Unknown said...

Awww nice...a man that can admit when he is wrong.
The sunglasses are probably somewhere you least expect them to be...like the medicine cabinet or laundry room.

Blessings All Mine said...

Yes, Sooz, it is nice for a man to admit he's wrong! Glad ya'll kissed and made up. Sorry about the glasses.

Unknown said...

Your glasses are where you least expect them to be. I know how important your eyes are, so maybe you should go get a 2nd pair for incase this happens again. Luv, Mom You never have had luck with sunglasses - have you? inside joke

MJD said...

Yep they are gone forever... but I did get a pretty nice pair from a gas station in Fayetteville after I went by to drop off my resume at Executive Air Services.