Thursday, October 4, 2007

stole this from Les...

1. Who is your woman? Leslie
2. How long have you been together? Married just over 3 years.
3. How long dated? 5 years
4. How old is your woman? 28
5. Who eats more? I do.
6. Who said "I love you" first? I did, we were outside of the dorms at Henderson.
7. Who is taller? I am.
8. Who sings better? Its probably a toss up in this category...
9. Who is smarter? Me. I am, but I let her think that she is the brains in the operation.
11. Who does the laundry? I'll wash and dry, but I hate to fold!
12. Who takes out the garbage? That would be me.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do.
14. Who pays the bills? I am learning to do the budget at the current time, so it is a joint effort.
15. Who is better with the computer? Les can type better, but that is about it.
16. Who mows the lawn? me
17. Who cooks dinner? Les and cooking usually don't go in the same sentence, so I would say, me.
18. Who drives when you are together? I do.
19. Who pays when you go out? depends whos wallet the credit card comes out of.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? That would probably be me, I am wrong quite a but.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see Les's family more often cause they live closer.
23. Who kissed who first? Les kissed me first, actually before I had broken up with the girl I was dating.
24. Who asked who out? Probably me, but don't really remember.
25. Who proposed? I did but she knew it was coming.
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? I have alot of friends but only a couple of best friends, Les has more close friends then I do.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Both I would say just depends on the issue at hand.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice to see a guy take time to do this survey.