Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Airplane Pics....


Here are some pictures to looks at of the new airplanes that I will be getting to fly at my new job. The picture on top is of a Cessna 340, and the picture on the bottom is of a Cheyenne IIIA which is a turbo-prop airplane (jet engine running a propeller) that description was for Les as that was the easiest way to describe it. I usually have to explain aviation things to her in a max of one sentence or she stops listening to me!!! Well I hope that you guys enjoy the pictures.

7 comments:

LeLe said...

Yeah, I'd probably quit listening too. Haha. :) Love ya!

Unknown said...

Awesome...even though I am not fond of airplanes carrying precious cargo like myself. =)

Blessings All Mine said...

Cool beans! Seriously, when are you gonna work out a deal to fly me and your wife the Daytime Emmys in NYC?!?!?

B Lines said...

Ooooohhh Aaaaahhhh. That's cool!

LeLe said...

I'm bustin' you out again. I'm tired of the airplane pics.

B Lines said...

I second LeLe's bust! Talk to us MJD! We miss you.

LeLe said...

BURN.