Sunday, October 28, 2007

New Job...

If you haven't heard by now, the other day I went in for an interview and came out with a new job. I will be working for Airborne Flying Services in Hot Springs starting in the middle of the month. Right now I am using some of my time of from the forestry service to go and do some of the training and riding along with some of their pilots to build up some experience! I am pretty excited about starting to work here because their chief pilot explained to me that after about 100 hours of riding along in their turbine airplanes that they can get me checked out to start flying it which seems like a pretty good deal. Yesterday, today and monday they have me going through a ground school class for these airplanes then on Tuesday we are going to go do some flying in them, I am pretty fired up about that! I felt bad the other day when I had to put in my 2 weeks at forestry and tell everyone that I am leaving!!! It is tough to leave behind a job that has been such a help and where I have alot of friends and go to a new job where things are unknown and new. I think that it will be a rather seemless transition though as some of the pilots that work up here for the company are very nice and seem like that can help a brother out if I needed it! Well sorry that I haven't blogged in a while, Lele got onto me about it, but there has been so much going on right now that I haven't had much free time recently! Hope that someone reads this as most of you don't even check this page anymore! BYE.

5 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

Congratulations on your new job! I check this page all the time, BTW. If you would BLOG more everyone else would, too! haha

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new job! Hope everyone is nice and it works out great for you and Les!

LeLe said...

I'm just trying to keep on top of things by busting you out every once in awhile. Everyone did while I was on blog hiatus, so I have to return the favor. Congrats on the new job. I'm sure things will be great.

B Lines said...

Good luck MJD!!!

Les said...

Congratulations, honey! I'm so proud of you!