Monday, October 8, 2007

5 a.m. workouts and Kyle XY...

Well today was the first day of Les and my 5 am workouts. All went well I guess, I think that it will take some time for her to adjust to getting up that early! I pretty much hit the ground running in the morning, she on the other hand, not so much!!! Sunday was a pretty boring day, Les and I both stayed home from church as neither one of us felt half-way decent. Les had to catch up on grading some of her kids papers so I had to kill alot of time by myself. Well one of my coworkers told me about a website that you could get on and watch tv shows and movies and I got hooked on a show, "Kyle XY." Well Les gives me a hard time about watching this show, but all is fair, I give her a hard time about watching "Charmed" Well the website had all of the episodes on it except for the last 5, and I really wanted to know how it ended the season. So after sweet talking Les she said to go ahead and purchase the episodes on itunes. Well it was some of the best money spent as it kept boredom at bay for pretty much all day. Well heres to a rain soaked Monday, hope that everyone has a good week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

XY,.... What the hell is Kyle XY? Like a test tube baby show? "Look everyone Kyle's third arm is twitching, yeah!" haha