Monday, August 18, 2008

Fire season part VIII

Well I am headed back to Texas for about the millionth time it seems like. Well it was a pretty productive 2 weeks here, got some flying time done in the Cheyenne and I think that when I get back that is what I am going to continue to do. Today is the first day of school for Les, I think that she was a tad bit nervous... but I know that she will whip those kids into shape! I will write more when I get down to Texas and hopefully will get to take the digital camera and take some pictures.

5 comments:

LC said...

Well, I am sorry that you had to leave again. However, I am glad that you are blogging! Do you think you will get to fly any in Texas or will you be sitting there all day again?

Unknown said...

Hi Matt Hope you get to eat breakfast at that runway restaurant this time. Let us know. Hope you got there in one piece. Love Ya . Mom

Les said...

I thought you were going to start adding to my blog. ;(

"Cash" It In said...

I'm just glad you are blogging again. I'm also glad you got to come home earlier than expected. I know Leslie was so excited!

LC said...

Seriously... I doubt there are very many fires right now b/c of all the hurricanes. Why don't you BLOG AGAIN about something else.