Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hello everyone...

Here I am... well I am still alive and well, just been a little busy and lazy recently when it comes to blogging. I got the news recently that our company was not going to be doing the cargo/checkrun to St. Louis for the time being... so I am going to be getting checked out in the Cheyenne (thats the big airplane) for the company. Then in about a week and a couple of days I will probably be headed back out to Texas for some more forestry flying. Hope that you all have not been as busy as Les and I have!

4 comments:

LC said...

Congrats on the "promotion" to the big plane!! I hate to hear that you may be going back to do more forestry stuff. We all miss you so bad when you are gone. Even though I don't see you when you're home, I still miss ya when you're gone!! Love ya!

Unknown said...

Good to see an update. Be safe flying!

Unknown said...

Thank God you are blogging again. You never answer emails, so at least I get to hear what is going on. Thought you said fire season is OVER. Guess I only heard that you didn't have to go when you thought you did. Where in Texas are you going to? Back to Ft. Stockton? Blog more - cause I want to READ more. Love and Hug, Mom

"Cash" It In said...

I am so proud of your promotion! I know you guys have been so busy ... we have't seen you hardly at all this summer! The next time you find yourself in Springdale, try calling your dear ole mother-in-law for lunch!!!!! Love you!