Friday, March 28, 2008

On the road again....

Well I have been sent out to Texas again to do some work for the US Forestry Service. Only this time they sent me to a town that was more backwoods then the last one. I am in a town called Fort Stockton, TX.... don't bother picking up a map and looking for it, its not on there, mapquest couldn't even find it. Well I am out here for about 12 days and then back home... and lets all hope and pray that when I get back, I can celebrate my birthday (and Christmas) with Les, mom and dad in peace! You all will be getting plenty of blogs from me in the near future to pass the time here!

3 comments:

LeLe said...

I would hope that you would not be gone as long as the timespan between your THIRTIETH birthday and Christmas. You thought I wouldn't notice??? If you're bored, check out my MySpace bulletins. Oh, yeah. You're my #3 and the survey was on my #3, buddy.

Brad said...

Well sounds like your having a blast. Now how do you get out of all the moving that has been going on. Just doesn't seem fair. The reason your not on my blog is I don't know your e-mail address, and I keep forgetting to get it from someone. So you give it to me.

Unknown said...

Glad you made it in ONE piece. Everyone on the blog should ask you about the "clean up on aisle 11, Looking forward to your blog. and YES I'm looking forward to seeing my child, who I can't believe will be 30 this year. I can't be getting that old too. Love, MOM