Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hi everyone, just an update...

I have been back in Arkansas for about a week and a half now, and I am presently in St. Louis flying the checkrun. All has been well with Les and I, we finally have started to get settled into our new home... I think that I am done putting together furniture and hanging pictures and shades!!! Well Les and I are without internet at the present time because there isn't a service provider for our neighborhood yet. So I think that it will be a minute before Les can blog again. Hope that everyone is doing fine...

4 comments:

LeLe said...

Nice to hear from you and that you're doing well. I'm really missing yours and Les's blog b/c I don't have anything to read during the boring work day. Oh, am I supposed to be working? :)

Unknown said...

I AM HAVING BLOG WITHDRAWAL!!!!
mom

LeLe said...

I agree with Ms. Bonnie.

LC said...

I agree! Haskell needs to get with it because I miss MJD and Les!!!!!! Les is coming up here in a couple of days to help me move, I'll bet she blogs then! Hope your next trip goes well!!