Saturday, March 29, 2008

Maybe I should join the circus...

Well the first day out here was quite boring... no flying, just sitting. To explain the title of this blog, I went to McDonalds for lunch yesterday, and couldn't help but notice everyone was staring at me! I went up to order my food and the hispanic lady behind the counter said to me "your are very big." I didn't know how to react, cause I thought that she was hating on me cause I am kinda thick. Well she confirmed that she was talking about my height and not my weight, which to say made me feel a little bit better... she must not have excelled in her English as a second language class in high school before coming to the "golden arches!" Well as it seems this town is about 105% hispanic and the folks here have never seen alot of tall gringos. Well I hope that today is better than yesterday.

5 comments:

LeLe said...

HAHAHAHAH! I read this aloud to my MIL and we laughed. Poor thing. Now you know what it feels like to be in the minority...white man.

Blessings All Mine said...

Cracka! hahaha. That is hilarious.

Unknown said...

Too funny!

LeLe said...

I'm thinking you should stay away from commercial establishments...

LC said...

That Micky D's must have been inside the WM with the stupid employees!!