Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Let it rain down...

Well the rain has been coming down pretty heavy for the better part of the day, so I figured it would be as good a time as any to catch everyone up on what has been happening. Well alot of flying up until the last couple of days, then the rain stopped all of that for the time being. All the fellas and I are sitting here in the hanger twiddling our thumbs due to boredom. Alot of the guys are happy about the rain coming, but not me, I wish that it was sunny outside so that we could be out flying! It sure makes the day go by faster... rather then just sitting around "shooting the bull!" Les and I have been doing good, we have been looking at going on a vacation at the beginning of next summer, if anyone has any suggestions please bring them on as we cannot seem to nail down a specific place to visit. I sure hope that everyone has a good, rain filled week!

3 comments:

B Lines said...

As much as I'd like to see you be able to fly MJD, I have to be thankful for all the rain we have received this week. (And what is expected to come.) But take heart, September and October are historically very dry months. I'm sure you will get in lots of flying time this fall.

Unknown said...

Made some vacation suggestions on Les' blog...its a big decision, but you guys will find the perfect place.

LeLe said...

I am definitely not the person to ask as I haven't been on a "real" vacation in a long time...