Sunday, September 16, 2007

Football Frustration...

I know that I have not blogged in some time now, but I actually have something to say now. Les and I sat down and watched the Razorbacks game last night and in about 2 minutes or so, joy turned to frustation, and then to anger and disbelief! Well I continued to watch the game as I hoped that my team could rally from about 21 points down, and they did... only to take the lead and then give it right back in a most disappointing loss! Well on one hand I am happy that the Hogs were able to battle back and make it a very close and interesting game. On the other hand it really hurts to overcome so much adversity to lose such a close game. Les was displaying mixed emotions as she really doesn't mind us losing some games, so much as it leads to the firing and naming of a new head coach... well I hope that they learn from this game and get better as the season goes on. I would like to ask for everyone that reads this blog to say a prayer for the Arkansas secondary as they really need some help!!! Well hopefully it won't be to long till I blog again.

3 comments:

Blessings All Mine said...

I am SUCH a pessimist when it comes to Razorback football. I am not a Houston Nutt fan. I'm even less of a Frank Broyles fan. I'll be a bigger Razorback fan when BOTH are gone!

Les said...

And all of God's people said AMEN!

Unknown said...

I am so with chelle on this one about the Razorbacks! BUT I grew up watching OU Sooner football so I can't step on too many toes in Hog country but I would like to give another shout out for them being #3 in the country. yay!
Richard was SO MAD over the loss and almost unbearable to be around after the game..haha! I don't help matters any though...lol